If you do not make any settings on your phone, the caller's phone number is displayed.
Possible causes for the phone number not being displayed:
- You have not requested number transfer from your network provider.
- Your telephone is connected via a PABX or a router with an integrated PABX (gateway) that does not transmit all information.
Have you requested the phone number display service from your network provider?
- Ask your network provider if he supports phone number display (CLIP) and if this has been enabled for you.
Is the telephone connected via a PABX/gateway? (there is another device between the phone and the house connection)
- Reset the system: Briefly pull out the power plug. Reinsert the plug and wait until the device restarts.
- Check the settings on the PABX and activate phone number display, if necessary. To do this, search for terms such as CLIP, calling line identification, phone number identification, caller ID, etc. in the system's user guide or ask the system manufacturer.